Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's back track a little...

Right before they wheeled me into the surgery room I saw Frank all dressed up in his funny outfit and just had to get a picture. The nurse was apologetic about getting into the photo. I told her it wasn't a problem. All the staff at the hospital was fantastic it is nice to have pictures of some of them.
Here she is just moments after being born. You can tell she's a little mad about being out of her cozy little home.
Just looking at this picture again makes me cry. I'm still so amazed that we grew this little person.
Our first family portrait taken by one of the nice nurses.
Here we are in the recovery room. Can you tell we're a little tired? It was a long 32 hours but she was worth it!
And then Dad and Isabelle get a much needed nap.

1 comment:

  1. Becky, these photos made me cry. Thank you so, so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete