Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Outings

I'm not quite ready to venture out on my own with the baby so we made the most of the beautiful weekend together as a family.
On Saturday Frank dropped me off at Target for a few minutes (first time out in the world for me without the baby) so I could look at the Christmas decorations and get a salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks! Then we got lunch to go and ate it at the heritage rose garden. Last time we were there was six months ago (see picture below).
May 1, 2010 (Is Frank wearing the same outfit in both pictures?)
On Sunday we went to the South Bay's wetlands (better known as Alviso) had a little walk, Isabelle had a snack and Frank read some plaques.
It was a wonderful weekend and we hope to have many more just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment